Haunted Trails: A Night at the Movies! This year’s Haunted Trails is inspired by our favorite horror films! IT, the Ring, Sinister, Aliens, Hostel, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and so many more, are reimagined in our woods and grounds.
- Will you dare to join us in the Haunted Woods, where man-eating spiders lurk, girls climb out of wells, and haunted movies come to life?
- Hades Labyrinth: Terror haunts the students that have taken to the Hostel for their summer vacation! Classical horrors from devil worshipping socialites and space expeditions on distant planets are sure to keep you on your toes!
- Cemetery Hill: Hungry? There’s a Texas-style BBQ happening. Just ignore the sounds of the chainsaw…if you can!
- Circus of Horrors: Clowns. Lots of clowns, under a big top. Is that laughter or screams?
- Mummy’s Tomb: Mummies are cool. Except when they arise and want to bring you back to the sarcophagus.
Please note: We do not allow children under 8 into these events and we strongly recommend that children under 10 do not attend. This event can be traumatizing to younger ones, which is NOT our intent. We only want to give the adults nightmares!
Cost: $20 in person for all five events; $25 Fast Pass are available online-only. Major credit cards accepted. Tickets available online and at the event starting at 6:30.
If tickets are “SOLD OUT” online, that refers to the Fast Pass option ONLY. Please come to the event and purchase General Admission tickets! We look forward to scaring you!!
For more details, please visit info.
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
In the case of inclement weather, we reserve the right to close early for the safety of our guests and actors. If you have previously purchased tickets online and would like to donate your ticket price, we thank you! All other tickets purchased online will be refunded online. Questions? Email us at email@example.com