In the case of inclement weather, we reserve the right to close early for the safety of our guests and actors. If you have previously purchased tickets online and would like to donate your ticket price, we thank you! If are interested in a refund due to cancelled events, please email us at email@example.com
- Haunted Woods: Complete with ghosts, ghouls and goblins, the Haunted Woods tour through the forest offers frights and delights around every corner. The trail is set up this year with brand-new twists and turns and a terror lurking behind every tree.
- Hades Labyrinth: With ghouls and monsters haunting all who enter, participants must find their way through a maze of misty tunnels or be lost forever.
- Cemetery Hill: Is there anything creepier than a foggy cemetery at night? Yes, a foggy cemetery filled with the living dead.
- Circus of Horrors: Evil clowns make for a nightmarish experience under the big top.
- Mummy’s Tomb: It’s cool to see mummies of the past, until the embalmed arise.
Please note that we do not allow children under 8 into these events. We find that it traumatizes the younger ones which is not our intent. We only want to give the adults nightmares!
For more details, please visit info.
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.